Tall Ship Adventures, owners of the beautiful SV Whitehaven Eco Adventure Sailing vessel, are responding to guest feedback asking for more time, by offering 3 full days and 2 nights aboard, with the release of their new extended
Eco Adventure Sailing Tour.
The first to be accredited with eco tourism for overnight adventure sailing and still the leader, for over 15 years, Tall Ship Adventures has been hosting fun Eco Sailing Adventure tours in the Whitsunday waters. During that time they have had the pleasure of being recognised as one of the most awarded eco tourism operators in Queensland.
Not only are Tall Ship Adventures giving you an extra full day out on the water, but they are value adding their tours with free kayaks on board and informative guides who will pass on knowledge about the places visited.
Their vessel, the expedition cruiser, the SV Whitehaven was originally built for 3 day, 2 night sailing adventures and with her wide berth, huge deck space, seats for everyone on board and covered aft area, she is the perfect vessel to cruise away the hours on an extended sailing holiday, come rain or shine.
Tall Ships Adventures are different from the competition – they want to share the natural beauty and hidden wonders of the areas in which they sail. They want to share the beauty of the region and have spent many years perfecting their tours to award winning standards, which have been officially recognised, over and over again.
On board the SV Whitehaven you will find two man sea kayaks which are available for all guests to use. Head off by yourself or tag along on a guided tour which will take you to the fringing reefs of the islands; a fabulous way to get up close to the corals of the Coral Sea that surround the beautiful islands which make up the Whitsundays.
The guided paddle takes you to a meeting point where you can then take to the land; learn about the island’s bush food, aboriginal culture, cave paintings and history of the region.
The SV Whitehaven Eco Sailing Tour has many great features – with more of everything on offer – the “real deal”:
- A sailing vessel, purpose built for 3 day, 2 night adventure sailing.
- Spacious decks with plenty of room to stretch your legs or sunbathe.
- A large covered area for all day relaxation, whatever the weather.
- A seat for everyone on board.
- 5 spacious cabins, with multi share singles and doubles available.
- Your chance to have a go at pulling a sheet or two and moving under the power of the wind.
- An extensive range of snorkelling spots to visit.
- Many destinations within the Whitsundays.
- Free use of onboard kayaks.
- Plenty of bush walks to choose from.
- Many islands and beaches visited on the Tall Ships’ tour.
- Great food.
- Plentiful hot water.
- Snorkelling equipment.
- Too many tourism and eco tourism awards to mention.